Years come and go, come and go in perpetuity. The time clock keeps ticking second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour. No one can hold or halt the wheel of time, even for a second. That is what life has been since its beginning.
Now, when we are about to say goodbye to the year 2022 and are ready to welcome the year 2023, it’s a high time that we greet the new year on a positive note. What is gone is gone, and we cannot reverse the wheel of time. This is not in our power. What is in our power is to have new dreams in 2023, and the will to turn these dreams into reality. Let’s hope that the new year brings us peace, prosperity, and success.
On the eve of the new year, I have cherry-picked some beautiful quotes to share with you guys. I hope you will like these quotes.
- Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one. —Brad Paisley
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. —Eleanor Roosevelt
- Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on. —Hal Borland
- Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life. —Robin Sharma
- Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings. —Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- I don’t know where I’m going from here, but I promise it won’t be boring. —David Bowie
- Don’t wait your turn. Bet on yourself and have the confidence to stand up and say, ‘My time is now. —Robert F. Smith
- It is never too late to be what you might have been. —George Eliot
- I hope you realize that every day is a fresh start for you. That every sunrise is a new chapter in your life waiting to be written. —Juansen Dizon,
- There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind. —C.S. Lewis
- Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas.—Charles Kettering
- With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. —Eleanor Roosevelt
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. —T. S. Eliot
- Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, do it. Make your mistakes, next year and forever. —Neil Gaiman
- Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day. —Michael Josephson
- New Year = A New Life! Decide today who you will become, what you will give how you will live. —Anthony Robbins
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot. —Michael Altshuler
- No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again. —Buddha
- I hope you realize that every day is a fresh start for you. That every sunrise is a new chapter in your life waiting to be written. —Juansen Dizon
- Packaged inside of every mistake there lays a great lesson. And while I don’t want to take the mistake into the New Year, I most certainly want to take the lesson that’s packaged inside of it. —Craig D. Lounsbrough
- You are never too old to reinvent yourself. —Steve Harvey
- I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past. —Thomas Jefferson
- New year — a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours. —Alex Morritt
- Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year’s resolutions, and I’ve stuck with it ever since. —Dave Beard
- The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are. —J.P. Morgan
- As the old year retires and a new one is born, we commit into the hands of our Creator the happenings of the past year and ask for direction and guidance in the new one. May He grant us His grace, His tranquility and His wisdom! ― Peggy Toney Horton
Enough for today! Have you enjoyed reading this selection of new year quotes? Which quote did you like the most? Please let me know in the comments section.
Wishing You A Very Happy New Year. Stay happy and healthy.